Welcome to Waterton Pre-Schools, a growing collection of Pre-Schools offering high quality Early Years Education and Child Care for children aged 2-5.
Our vision is to inspire and develop each child’s passion for learning by providing a welcoming, happy and supportive environment in which everyone is equal, children can have fun as they learn and all achievements are celebrated. Starting with the children’s interests we weave our curriculum through our daily routines as we support children to develop their independence, make friends and practice the skills required for the next phase of their educational journey.
Why choose a Waterton Pre-School?
- Waterton Pre-Schools offer rich, well planned environments in which children and practitioners can engage in meaningful conversations, enjoy stories, singing, creative activities and outdoor play to stimulate the senses and support learning and development.
- Waterton Pre-Schools’ practitioners are selected for their educational background and experience in early childhood education. They demonstrate dedication to providing the best experiences for our children and a commitment to keep the children at the heart of all they do. All practitioners engage in ongoing professional development to ensure that they are up-to-date on child development and policy and are active participants in creating the high-quality learning environments for young children.
- At Waterton Pre-Schools, your child’s safety and well being are our upmost priority. We regularly review and update our Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies and Risk Assessments – all of which can be viewed on our website. All staff are trained in Safeguarding and each Pre-School has a Designated Safeguarding Lead and a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- At Waterton Pre-Schools we care about your child’s physical growth and development. Your child will receive healthy snacks and if you choose, a nutritious lunch. See our provider’s menu to see what’s on offer.
- At Waterton Pre-Schools our playgrounds are designed to support all aspects of learning and development and provide space for fun and exercise. Children are encouraged to develop skills including opportunities to climb, balance, run, slide and ride; developing hand-eye coordination and increase strength, stamina and sleep!
- At Waterton Pre-Schools all of our rooms feature carpeted and tiled areas to facilitate all aspects of learning, everything from messy play to creative art to storytelling, circle time, energising keep fit sessions and calm areas in which to relax.