Welcome to The Meadow Pre-School a proud member of the Waterton Pre-School family.
At The Meadow Pre-School, we make Early Years Education accessible and fun for all our young learners, harnessing a child’s naturally inquisitive nature and using this to develop an engaging curriculum.
We understand that every child has their own interests, needs and pace of development and we encourage them to explore these. We also know that children learn best when they are happy, so play is central to everything we do. We provide each child with exciting activities and experiences that are appropriate for their age and development within our inclusive setting.
For anyone interested in enrolling their child into our Pre-School, please complete an application form and return it to King’s Meadow Academy office.
Why choose The Meadow?
- The Meadow Pre-School is the third Waterton Pre-School following the success of Wrenthorpe Pre-School and Cherry Blossom Pre-school which has been providing highly regarded, play based learning for children from 2 to 5 years old within Wakefield and Pontefract.
- The Meadow Pre-School is registered with Ofsted as a provider of sessional and full day care, and complies with the relevant legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). We are also registered with the local authority as a provider of nursery education, and as such we offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funding.
- We are based in King’s Meadow Academy, a proud member of the Waterton Academy Trust, where we have a state of the art early years facilities in a school setting with fantastic outdoor spaces.
- Our excellent and enthusiastic staff are highly qualified and chosen with great care, reflecting our commitment to maximising the comfort, happiness and progress of our children.
- All children have a named Key Worker who will work with them and keep in touch with you.